Annual Health Check Up
Your private annual medical with a Harley Street GP
At the London General Practice, Harley Street, we our offer full annual medical health check ups with flexible appointment availability to suit your busy schedule.
Call +44 (0)207 935 1000
Full Medical Check
A full clinical examination
The Practice Nurse will take you through a full clinical examination to determine your general health and fitness, and to identify any signs of illness or infection, including:
- Assessing your BMI as well as body fat percentage to accurately determine your ideal weight.
- Visual acuity and colour blindness test
- Spirometry to assess how well your breathing and identify asthma or effects of smoking
- A wide screen fasting blood panel of laboratory tests to look or early signs of diabetes, and provide a comprehensive analysis of liver and kidney function and full blood count, full lipid profile as well as many other factors.
- Urinalysis checking for 10 parameters, including signs of infection, kidney disease, PH and signs of diabetes. MSU laboratory analysis of urine sample to diagnosis for specific urinary tract infections.
Preventative Health Screening
Full Medical Check
The London General Practice is a leading provider of bespoke Preventative Health Screening.
Screening differs from traditional medicine in that it’s purpose is to identify a disease or condition at an early stage before medical advice is normally sought. It’s therefore important that screening programmes are carefully managed and tailored to the likely medical needs of the patient.
The Practice uses up-to-date evidence based pathways to produce bespoke screening programmes designed around the needs of the individual, and invests heavily in identifying relevant screening programmes and developing the correct strategies for implementing them.
When you visit the Practice we will develop your personal health screening package around your own requirements as an individual.
This takes place during your initial consultation with one of our fully qualified Doctors, but likely options include:
Heart health screening
Men’s health screening: Hormonal, prostate, sexual health
Women’s health screening: hormonal, breast, cervical, pelvic and sexual health
Colon Cancer Screening
Lung Cancer Screening
The appointment takes place in our Practice in Harley Street; fully supported by blood tests, diagnostic imaging and nursing team.