CAA aviation medicals
UK CAA CLASS 1 RENEWAL / REVALIDATION
UK CAA CLASS 2 INITIAL / RENEWAL / REVALIDATION
Cabin Crew Medical
For your CAA Aviation Medical you will need to bring:
- Photographic ID (Passport or DVLA photocard driving licence) is required for ALL medicals.
- Pilots licence and a record of the number of hours flown.
- A list of any medication.
- Spectacles and contact lenses if worn.
- Any documentation regarding ongoing medical conditions.
The charge for a medical is £230.00 plus the cost of tests.
Extra (chargeable tests) for non cabin crew medicals depending on medical Class and Timing:
LIPID Screen: £50
NB: If a certificate holder becomes aware of a decrease in their medical fitness due to injury or illness. which may render them unable to exercise the privileges of their license, or becomes aware that they are pregnant, they must inform their Aeromedical Examiner (AME).
To be re-certified you need to book in for ‘Casework’ with your AME. This is a separate charge at a half hourly rate.
Please visit the following link regarding recent changes to the CAA medical record system as you will need to create your own login to the CAA portal: here.