Corporate healthcare for music and the performing arts
An extensive tour schedule is physically and mentally demanding for all involved. The absence of a key crew member through illness can affect the whole show, while illness of the headline act can result in cancellation and rescheduling costs that run into millions of pounds.
The London General Practice can help you protect your tour with a range of practical, proactive medical support including:
- Pre-tour health insurance screening
- Health and fitness checks
- 24/7 venue and hotel visits
- Prompt private treatment and referrals
- Investigation and reporting services for leading loss adjusters and insurers