Corporate healthcare for music and the performing arts
An extensive tour schedule is physically and mentally demanding for all involved. The absence of a key crew member through illness can affect the whole show, while illness of the headline act can result in cancellation and rescheduling costs that run into millions of pounds.
The London General Practice can help you protect your tour with a range of practical, proactive medical support including:
- Pre-tour health insurance screening
- Health and fitness checks
- 24/7 venue and hotel visits
- Prompt private treatment and referrals
- Investigation and reporting services for leading loss adjusters and insurers
“The health and wellbeing of a touring artist and key crew members is critical to the success of the tour.”
Corporate Healthcare Enquiry
Phone: 020 7935 1000
The London General Practice offers a number of screening services. To find out more about all screening services available at The London General Practice click below.