Call +44 (0)207 935 1000
Occupational Health Services
Our Corporate services cover occupational health, health screening services, and general staff health and wellbeing programs that delivers real benefits to companies and their employees.
Bespoke packages can include:
- Pre-employment health screening using validated questionnaires or by a personal medical examination carried out at our Practice on Harley Street, central London.
- Periodic health screening to fulfil industry or statutory requirements and to support staff
- Nurse-led clinics in the workplace providing health advice
- Workplace risk assessments to evaluate and control workplace health risks
- Medical reviews of employees after a period of sick leave
- Travel Health for international employees, including immunisation advice and travel vaccines
- 24/7 on-call service and access to specialist care if necessary
Our flexible and tailored approach ensures that we can meet the specific requirements for your business. This scope of work specialises in preventative health care, screening for company employees and occupational health and takes into account the specific industry you are in. We specialise in providing bespoke medical services to the entertainment industry, providing support to leading insurers, concert promoters and production companies as well as maximising health and wellness amongst the entertainment industry community.
Here are some of the OH Assessments available to be done at the Practice
- D4 HGV Medical Assessment
- Train Driver Medical Assessment
- Health Surveillance Medical Assessment
- General Health & Wellbeing Medical Assessment
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Pre-Employment Assessments
Prevention, Education and Communication are key to the services our business offers its many corporate clients. Medical screening and consultations are tailored for each individual company and takes into consideration the demands and stress associated with busy working lifestyle. Work related stress has reached a record high in the UK, with 13.4 million lost days a year attributed to pressures of work. Health and Safety Executive figures released earlier this year show that stress has replaced backache as the biggest cause of absenteeism. Our approach benefits not only the employee, but also the employer. All medical services accessible for the individual are also available to corporations.
Corporate healthcare services offered by our medical team
- Services for the film and TV industry
- Corporate healthcare for music and the performing arts
- Insurance loss adjusting
- Staff health & wellbeing
- Occupational health services
- 24 hour on-call medical services for hotel guests
- Health support for hotel staff
- Essential healthcare support for embassies
and international patients
- Flu Vaccination Clinics
Why choose health screening at The London General Practice?
- A comprehensive health assessment in just 90 minutes
- Bespoke services tailored to your company requirements
- In depth understanding of the challenges of occupational health
- Prevention, education and communication to improve health
- Individual, personal care at every level
- High quality Harley Street consulting rooms
- Full in-house testing facilities
- Access to medical care and advice 24/7
- Consultations can be arranged at your place of work