Private Medical Care for Schools
When away from home, children need to feel safe and supported, physically as well as emotionally.
At the London General Practice our doctors on are hand and can be contacted at any time of the day or night – giving parents peace of mind when they cannot be there for their children.
The Perfect care for International students & Boarders
The London General Practice offers first-class private medical services and provides On Call GPs and other medical assistance to boarding schools and students.
- All appointments are arranged through the schools medical centre or Head of House.
- Our Doctors are on hand 24/7 and can be contacted at any time of the day or night.
- Same day appointments
- No need to be registered with the practice
Our Private Harley Street Doctors can:
- Provide Check ups and General Appointments
- Offer On Call and Emergency Medical Services
- Provide Ongoing Medical Care
- Facilitate admission to hospitals
- Referrals to Consultants or Specialists
- Arrange scans, x-rays and tests at very short notice
- Manage any chronic health conditions of students (i.e medication for ADHD, asthma etc.)
Giving boarders access to highly skilled General Practitioners – visiting the student at their school or at our private medical practice on Harley Street, Central London
Private GP services for Teachers & Staff
In addition to medical services for students and boarders, we also provide a range of healthcare options for teachers and staff. We Offer a wide range of Health Screen Packages and Private GP Services.
- Annual Health Check Ups
- Private On Call GP
- Emergencey GP Services
If you are looking for comprehensive healthcare for you and your students and would like to take advantage of our private medical packages then us know by getting in touch below.
School Medical Care Enquiry
Phone: +44 (0)20 7935 1000
The London General Practice offers a number of screening services. To find out more about all screening services available at The London General Practice click below.