Occupational health focuses on the relationship between health and work. For some people a health issue will affect their ability to work or the type of work they can do. In other cases, the work itself may have the potential to affect an individual's health. Occupational health aims to ensure that people can be as effective as possible in their work and that their health is protected.
The London General Practice offers a flexible approach to your business needs through our network of employed and associate clinicians and occupational health advisers.
We provide Occupational Health Management advice with either a structured approach or on an ad-hoc basis according to the size of your business and your needs. We aim to ensure not just legal compliance but increased productivity and reduced absenteeism at the workplace.
Our clinicians will provide you with meaningful, clear and actionable advice and the highest level of clinical care.
Benefits of Occupational Health:
• Loss control - reducing the personal and business
• Costs of sickness absence, lost production and personal injury or illness.
• Detecting adverse health effects and preventing work-related disease.
• Expert information of health and safety information and incorporating legal developments into Company Health & Safety Policies.
• Receiving advice on management of sickness absence.
Key Occupational Health Services the London General Practice Provides:
• Pre-employment health screening - varying from use of a self completed questionnaire to full hands on clinical examination by a physician.
• Periodic medical examinations - performed due to statutory requirements or where clinically indicated.
• Post-sickness absence review & Absence management strategies.
• Travel Health & Immunisations - for employees travelling abroad as part of their job duties.
• Workplace assessments - including recognition, evaluation and control of potential risks.
• Health education and counselling - including promotion of healthy lifestyle initiatives.
• Treatment & Rehabilitation services.
• General advice and support - variety of areas tailored to the organisations requirement.
• Workplace nurse clinical sessions
• Policy development
• Occupational health management plan development
• Tailored 24 hour on call service
• Fast track access to specialist care 24 hours a day through our affiliate partners
For further information on our services contact us on 0207 935 1000 or email email@example.com.