- Breast cancer drug price cut urged 23 Apr 2014Campaigners urge pharmaceutical giant Roche to lower the cost of a pioneering breast cancer drug as the NHS prepares to rejects its use on price grounds.
- Cancer teen hits £1m charity target 23 Apr 2014A teenage blogger with terminal cancer raises more than £1m for charity after posting his final message to followers.
- 'A third' can't afford healthy food 23 Apr 2014High food prices mean a third of UK adults are struggling to afford to eat healthily, a survey by the British Heart Foundation suggests.
- Most of Clwyd's NHS claims rejected 23 Apr 2014Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
- Hospice boss cleared of misconduct 23 Apr 2014The director of care at a children's hospice is cleared of professional misconduct over the way she dealt with a dying teenager.