- Pain relief plea for terminally ill 08 Mar 2014Health charity warns some terminally ill patients suffer unnecessarily because of poor access to pain control at home.
- Abortion provider hit by data fine 07 Mar 2014An abortion provider has been fined £200,000 for a data breach that revealed thousands of people's details to a hacker.
- Malaria 'spreading to new altitudes' 07 Mar 2014Warmer temperatures are causing malaria to spread in the African and South American highlands, traditionally havens from the disease, scientists say.
- Pupils allowed to smoke at school 07 Mar 2014The head teacher of a school for children with behavioural issues defends a decision to allow students over the age of 14 to smoke.
- Widow wins frozen sperm legal fight 06 Mar 2014A woman has won a High Court battle to stop her dead husband's frozen sperm being destroyed.